SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Live Puppets

So I'm thinking about using "Liberty Tax Sevice";
it's a company with people in costumes across our town.
You know, women dressed up as the Statue of Liberty . . .
men as Uncle Sam. [Hey, they get $7 an hour.]

But there is something wrong w/Liberty in a long, mauve knitted scarf and glasses.
Not to mention the fact they I am thinking about turning my taxes
over to a company using live puppets . . .

What sealed the deal for me was this coupon
I just got in the mail for "$20 OFF TAX Preparation."

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Wow, $20 off - I use turbotax online, and it's something like $10.00. Just how expensive is it to have one's taxes done? For people not using the 1040EZ, that is.

Hmn, live puppets... I'll bet they make fewer calculation errors than a human would, not being distracted by their social life (or lack thereof).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home