SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, February 04, 2005

Essay Update

I've graded 11 essays and have about 20(?) to go.
Before mid-night.

Sadly, the grades are getting higher and higher. I suspect b/c I am reading quickly and not as critically. Most answers from this particular class are so surface that when I see an average one, I freak with "EXCELLENT WORK!!!" Some of these people
should not be getting the grade I'm giving--
but I screwed up my grading system and ended up w/50+ bonus points. Ha.

I'm so sick of reading all of these homogenous answers & especially:

"Yeah, Higgenbothem's essays shows that women are not just objects. Like my friend who is February's pin-up . . ."

or

"So true. Because I am a model. When I go to a shoot, they cake me in make-up. Airbrush my picture. So, I know these girls are NOT perfect . . ."

Someone FireBall me and put me down.

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

Sounds more torturous than my system . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home