SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Seldom, But Tee Hee When It Does

Ever get so keyed-up, nervous, anticipatory, high-strung, or
simply stressed that when you reach the breaking point
there is nothing to do but laugh?

What a relief! I love it!
It started last night & I am still chuckling.

You tell me if these headlines aren't gigable
and I'm really just cracked:

"Car shopper, 81, hits husband, salesman, car, tree, wall"

"Bush has slime-mold beetle named after him"

"Woman beats off burglar with gnome"


Woo-hoo. This (I hope tee-hee) will be one of those days where everthing is just so darn funny . . .

pst~ for my truely conscientious readers no one was seriously injured.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

AHHHHH! KILLER GNOMES!!!

That's a good one...;)

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Lillee said...

I love that commercial with the yard Gnomes..........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home