SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Quit Biting Industry

Seriously. What if I died
in that bath tub
when I laid my body
fully clothed
into the warm water
sloshing over the rim?

What if I dreamed the last
eleven or so years?

You know, I could be a vegtable
right now
or in vanilla ice with tom cruise . . .

ok, that had to make you laugh(cringe).
it's a bit like that--
just a little sum something
to snap me out of a mood
and make me giggle like a child.

on the inside.

on the outside? I don't like sex anymore
and that bothers me.

i've sortof out grown my world,
but am afraid to admit it--just don't want to
hurt anyone. i know that sounds horrible--
if not teenangst--but it may be true.

if i had a 13-year-old daughter
she would leave her notebook out one too many
nights and i'd have to peak.
i'd see a couple sentences that would make my head spin
and make me question too much
too fast.

can an identity crisis last
one's entire life? how wretched
if that were so.

I have 5 bucks left on iTunes
and no where to go.
I keep waiting for something dramatic to happen.

4 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger dot said...

MMm.

13 year old daughters.

Notes from their friends left open on desks...

Mother's heads spinning like Linda Blair in the "Exorcist"...

I'm right there with you.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Amy said...

(laughing) and (cringing)
my favorite combo
amy

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Thelonius said...

I wish I could buy the book and read the whole story.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger kazumi said...

Me three

 

Post a Comment

<< Home