SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, July 21, 2006

And You were There, And You . . .

But Auntie Em, it was so real!

MC Etcher was the Tin Man . . .


Ok, so I just dreamed this morning that
I was blogging these very words.
What does it all mean?

I'm caught in some sick cycle today--
it has got to be my sinus and the air conditioning--you think?

I'm reading Amy Tan's _Secret Senses_ and I'm in love
with her words, wit, and sense of humor.
Sinking into this fictious world has been delightful.

Anyone seeing M. Night's _Lady in Water_ tonight? Ooooo,
I adore his work!

Hitherto, I promise you won't hear any personal drama
for a while (unless I leave tracks on your own blogs);
I had forgotten what was needed--
academic insights from my world, of course.

As I work the next few weeks,
I'll post tid bits from what I read.

Toddles.

5 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm..toodles to you as well..

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

So I have no heart...

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I think she's commenting on your constant need for oil.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

Ha
"..need for oil.."

snort, snort, belly laugh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home