SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What's Wrong with the Fuse Box?

I've decided that the doe and her fawns
have come to watch me make coffee every morning;
they are watching me.
And having a snack while doing so.

An aside: There's a cricket in the garage
and his echo is driving me insane.

I'm hearing voices in the wood
behind our house.
Relax, the voices are really there.
We have a secret path to a playground--
in fact, if I had twins who were going in, say,
second grade, the top public school
in the city would be in our back yard.

This entire experience is all so strange to me;
I keep waiting for it to collapse.
And watching others continue to struggle is, well,
no picnic.

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

moving sucks. hopefully all your goodies will be correctly aligned soon.

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with Mr.Etcher more on this.
Moving is the best. Everything is new and exciting. And you get to do lots of extra work..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home