SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, October 06, 2006

Not Enough Coffee in the World

I'm on two committees:
one for the Women's Studies Department,
which meets today from Noon-1pm,
and another for the English Composition Committee,
which meets today from Noon-1pm.

Catch the problem?

Only the WS meeting is serving lunch . . .

I'm so glad to be a valued member of both departments.
I realize that they are getting free labor,
but I'm also getting intellectual perks.
So it's all good.

If I just don't say anything too stupid.

Which really shouldn't be a problem,
now that I'm on Paxil.
I'm pretty calm about everything now.
Maybe too calm.

I don't write much anymore. Or think too creatively.

3 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should go to the WS meeting, grab the lunch and say you have to go to the other meeting.
Then sit outside and have your lunch in peace..

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Coffee... intellectual perks...

Hee hee hee!

How does she do it?

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you two are the very best cyber friends I've ever ever had

 

Post a Comment

<< Home