SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, April 22, 2005

I Did I Really Strange Thing

It's cheaper than therapy and more entertaining than Dollywood.

The other day,
when I was feeling particularly stressed,
to the max even,
about one of my three most secrety secretest secret,
[the unspeakable, non-writable, wrenching, mother of all secrets]

I sat down at blogger and surfed far and away,
far and away,
to an un-nameable bloggy blog,
written in an undecipherable language,
to me anyway,

and opened a comment window
under anonymous
spilling my guts all over his html
in my mother tongue.

Short, brief burst.
Closed out the window.
Closed out the blog.

Never to be seen by me again.

5 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Rainypete said...

It would be interesting to know if they got it translated and tried to figure out why in the name of go dit was thrown there in the first place. I think I've gotta try that one of these days. Theraputic and possibly very confusing to the recipient.
Well Done!

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

I was wondering who left that drivel on my blog..Shame on you..

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger The Smoker said...

Hey, I'm wandering through strange blogs right now! And I've found a gem!

Blog On, Squirrley!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Zoe said...

Hi, I am enjoying the secretiveness of your blog, it makes me feel like I am spying or something! You should really check out www.postsecret.blogspot.com
I just learned about it, people send in random postcards with their deepest secrets written on them. Anonymously of course. Then the guy scans them in and posts them for the world to see. Very interesting.

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Zoe said...

Thanks Squirrley for visiting me. So I am curious, did you check out the postsecrets blog? It is interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home