SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Do You Krump?

Do white girls krump?

Can Latinos? Polynesians?
Could Keanu Reeves, Molly Ringwald, or Collin Powell krump?

What's with the search for something new?
At the very moment a fad is labeled, categorized,
it becomes shelved--no?
A few summers ago it was STOMP . . .

I don't really understand the world of dance--
I barely understand the relationship
between anger & bodily expression.
The urban experience.
Can pain be tranformed into beauty?

2 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can krump, baby. Will's pretty good at it too....

I have no idea what you're talking about :). But I'm glad that I found your blog again. I was insisting that it was spelled a certain way that was obviously incorrect. So I googled you and found you.

I was up until 4:00am last night trying to find a _Sex and the City_ ringtone for my phone. Yeah, I can krump baby.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger swamp4me said...

Krumping sounds crippling -- not for me, I'm afraid.

Yes, Will, Mojo has her own special way of spelling "Squirrley." She's one of a kind :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home