SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Good Moods All Around: The Biggest University Halloween Party Town in the US

He took it down!
Well-renamed his Typepad web site.
Whew.
I revisited today to give him more grief,
but he must have seen me coming--

or he's a nice guy who
thought the name had been abandoned.

BTW~
THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF THE MOST FANTASTIC
days of my life. Seriously--


nothing to big has happened--I just feel all warm
and snuggly, while at the same time,
I was a fierce ball of teaching energy. 3x.

One student stopped me after class
and thanked me for my powerful, illuminating lecture.
Fabulous, eh?

And the rain has cleared--off to a nice dinner
and then collecting leaves.

All sizes, shapes and colors. Scrapbook?
I'm not sure . . .

Anything is possible.

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger sumo said...

Good for you Squirrles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home