SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Monday, April 03, 2006

What Does that make Me?

I am at my wit's end
with this local chapter of Habitat!

I stayed up until 1:00am
working on this crappy Newsletter
(with clauses such as "for whom the bells
of freedom have never rung")--
and this morning?
She calls and tells me not to bother coming in!

We are reporting on happenings from _December_!
This was suppose to be out in _February_!

I simply can't handle this--
changing all the tense throughout the 9 pages . . .

and it's so crappy.
At least my name isn't on it.
Bet she tells eveyone that I'm
the person putting it off . . .

and I hate talking badly about her!
She runs the entire affiliate and only
gets paid for 20 hours a week!
She's really a Saint.

3 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

hmph! i never liked her noway.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Tim P. said...

"for whom the bells
of freedom have never rung")--

makes me think of a ladder, and then a fire engine, and then the color red, and then anger, and than the final circle of ice in hell.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

I sincerely love/adore/admire both of your wits!


Hysterical. I, like, laughed. Yeah. Laughed. I can laugh--woo woo! Keep it coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home