SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday Blues (Again?!)

Hi G, Thanks for thinking of me--you've been on my mind too! :-) Coffee/tea on Thursday at 3:00 would be great, if that works for you. I'll be sticking around for the lectures & having dinner with a friend (with J--I can't remember if you've met her? And naturally, you are welcome to have dinner with us as well).

If not Thursday, I imagine you are swamped with the fest, another Thursday after 3:00 would work too . . . I'm still thrilled over your book and seeing it, in multiplicity, inside Little P's window! I can't wait to hear about the signing as well--bet you must have a story to tell!

What a quarter--hope to hear from you soon & have a lovely weekend.
SQ


Also--perhaps of no consequence--
I have, ehem, HIVES and, now, an EpiPen.

Yep, if I wrote my memoir--no one would believe it.
I need a vacation.

2 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger swamp4me said...

Hives -- I feel your pain. Last case I had popped up for no apparent reason. I just chalk it up to my hair color and complexion (including nearly all the definitions of that word).

My state exam was yesterday, graduation is today -- soon I will be back at work and back to blogging. Thank goodness.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Wow, interesting! Allergic to what, exactly?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home