SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

SwimSuits are Here!

I canceled class today--
made it a reading day for the rather complex final
and a virtual conference day for those who need help--

put my swimsuit on,
and commenced to catching rays while grading
a gazillion papers.

I always feel a tad guilty for not holding class,
but I work my buns off teaching and rarely miss . . .

what is most surprising??

I feel fantastic in my new swimsuit this year!!
Is that the increase in my paxil dosage,or what?

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paxil must be an amazing drug indeed if you feel good in a swimsuit. I've never heard of a woman feeling good in a swimsuit.
Unless the paxil is part of a sex change drug routine. In which case it all makes sense. Men always think they look good in swimsuits..

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Peanut Queens Grocery List:

Pharmacy -
Paxil - 1,000,000 tablet bottle of the stuff

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home