SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, May 19, 2006

Hunt Them in the Back Yard Your D*mn Self

Last night we were at a concert
listening to "Vesti La Giubba"
from Loencavallo's Pagliacci,
when he leaned over and whispered:

"She had a cigarette hanging from her lips--
I thought, 'now, how can that be good for the dogs?'"

A look of disdain crossed my face:
"How can you support such a back alley business?
The place is disgusting. It's worse than Petland."

"Are you kidding? The crickets are a buck five there--
at Petland they're over two dollars."

Double the profit. He had a point.

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Vicarious Living said...

I do enjoy your snippets

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Hmn, what eats crickets... Unless it's a frog, I don't think I'd want one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home