SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, June 02, 2006

My First Summer Read

I just finished Sherri Reynolds' novel,
_Firefly Cloak_,
the first book I've read for fun in ages,
and I realize what my dream job would be:

A book doctor.

Not that her book isn't lovely; it's just that
I would love to have the skeleton of almost any book
established for me
so that I could have the pleasure of fleshing it out.

This novel's images/symbols are rich.
Yet, I'm left a bit unsatisfied . . .
not that I like my novels packaged neatly!
It just ended right when I was getting to know these people . . .

2 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to be the book burner guy that throws "banned" books into a big heap and lites them up.
I like campfires so it would be a perfect fit..

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger ebbye said...

That sounds like an incredible job...
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home