SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, March 09, 2007

All Finished w/a SPANK'IN Google Account

I don't even want to know what day it is.
? I can change font?
How long have I been cryogenically frozen?
Don't tell me.

All I know? I'm finished.
Finished teaching 6 classes:
2 ENG150
2 ENG151
1 WS100
1 WS200

I only majorly fell apart once--week 3 or 4 . . .
But it's all behind me now.
Except one snag which will rear its head next quarter . . .

I did nothing but teach, grade, and sleep.
Very little sex.
I can't imagine how horrible my evals will be . . .

I did hold one major party; went out maybe twice,
and celebrated 11 years w/my partner last weekend.
But I didn't blog for an entire frick'en month!
What will that look like to the publishers??

D*mn google. That's why.
Well, I guess this new stuff is kinda cool.
Nothing to jump about--and nothing to lose
an entire month of my life over . . .

and my super bloggin buddies!?! xoxo

8 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

Fudge-arama! Frick!
Now I go from January 2007 to March 2007--my linear framework is screwed!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Yay! Glad you're back, we all missed you!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Tim P. said...

hurrah!!!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

How about a SQMojo writing contest, where we each take a day or three in February and try to write a Squirrley-esque post?

Then you could post them for the appropriate days in Feb, as "guest posters".

Probably too much work though.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

'Bout damn time you posted. ;)

Missed you and very glad you're back! ;)

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger swamp4me said...

Woo hoo! SQM's back, all is right with the world. Well, almost...

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I claim one of those x's or o's as mine and say: Back Atcha, Squirrley.

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger kazumi said...

Welcome home!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home