SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Sunday, January 07, 2007

And I'm Not Even Trying

The second lesson is sitting
in front of me right now.
It's from Oregon.

Exercise 1.3 asks them to draw a picture
of their cells.
Creepy.
Not exactly what I expected--
in this case, there really is only a bunk,
a toilet, a tote, sink, and mirror.

Exercise 1.7 askes them to cluster
the word "summer":
Picnics, green grass, burgers, ball, kids, and cousins.

What an awful juxtaposition.

Of course, I immagine the hand gun and grocer's head
were both in awful juxtaposition as well.

4 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you said "draw a picture of their cells", I was thinking more on a microscopic level.

I guess I've been gone too long.

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and you still don't have a link list.

You are a smart lady.

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

Such a lovely picture of the fat grocer and his shiny revolver

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought of a human cell also.
I'd really suck at your classes,ha,ha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home