SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Little More Cheery Please

Last night, on my trek home across the great state of _______, all of the roadkill looked like giant possums. Freaky. Especially the deer on the side of the road.
And a great big thanks to Swampy for letting me know just how many teeth those frisky critters have. As if I couldn't feel their little rubbery claws scratching down my back as it were . . .

I should be on the phone right now talking with Habitat for Humanity. I am the volunteer editor for their bi-monthly news letter in this region and I haven't spoken with them since before Christmas--how long can I avoid them?

Streamers are tacky.

Check out what Deborah Tannen has to say about Gender Communication sometime. She has a video, _He Said, She Said_, that is rather dull and uninspired.

Wow--anyone else out there have incredibly mixed feelings about Rice visiting Europe? She seems so swanky in Paris--what's up?

Our school levy failed. It will be back up again in two months. I suspect next time it will pass by "two votes" just like an older one did last fall. Can I just sign over half my paycheck over to federal, state, and local government and have some peace?

My favorite soups right now are cream of potato & I love coffee shop smoothies. I've deloped a small muscle pain in my right hip when I exercise. Do twixters have single strands of grey hair in the front??!? At the young, young age of _____? I thought redheads didn't go grey??? And is it grey or gray?

Did anyone celebrate Mardi Gras? Weird holiday--"devilery" right before lent?

Cheers!

3 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

Excuse me--the ironic fun of this website--I can't spell and normally hide it quite well.

Devilry.

But there *should* be an "e."

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

also--I refuse to give into your sadistic pressure to conform to *your* ways of spelling--

never mind that I am responding to this post 2x now and will have nightmares about scanning (Latin anyone?) prose on the chalkboard in front of everyone--

and that is why I will never never never get paid for this . . .

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

I know I should go back and change/edit/erase that darn misspelling--but I must not give in--must be "me"--stick to my own rules--

but what about first impressions?--I've blown it with what's-the-name, a first time visitor?? who's next?? who will see this post--figure me stupid and leave??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home