SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Monday, April 25, 2005

Fantastically Seductive

My partner whispered a fabulously
seductive thought to me this weekend:

Hillary Rodham Clinton v Condoleezza Rice
Election 2005


Don't know why the thought has never crossed my mind before, but can you imagine?? My heart flutters with the possibility of potential social implications and endless entertainment . . .


btw--I not only survived my interview this morning, but I almost thrived. Thank God. Really. Now, off for a brief nap before midterms tonight!

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger sumo said...

Oh, SQ where have you been? There has been a song (not kidding)going around for Condi Rice and becoming president. It isn't very good either...just like her I might add. My feelings for her are like my feelings for Awnuld...bad!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Glenn Ingersoll said...

2005?

I don't see Condi getting the Republican nomination. Much as the Repubs love their black folks -- sprinkled as lightly in their govt as stars over a bright city -- their voters don't pull the Repub lever when it's a black on the ticket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home