SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Someone Notify the Authorities

# Did I mention that when I used the words "Bitch"
and "Whore" in my lecture on Monday,
the interpretor made a straight, horizontal line
with her hand and wiggled her fingers?

Yes, I was censored by the interpretor.
Was it against her moral conscious to render such service?


# SUVs must not come with turn signals. Umph. Who knew?


# A young(ok, "ish") man looked down my blouce today. Ironically,
coming from a teacher of feminism,
I almost laughed--I'm alive !(?)
I think I must give off an aura where most men and women
would never dare look down my blouce . . .
So wait, who does he think he is??? Now, that's better alignment.


# Even though my partner just handed in a Letter of Resignation
today--and we don't know what food July might bring--
I still want to go on vaction . . . how american . . .


# So, I shit you not, my partner hands in the letter,
goes to lunch with a networking/contact/friend,
and bumps into all of the old peers going to lunch at the same place!
How awkward is that?


I gotta go--I blog the most when there is "real" work to be done.

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

"I gotta go--I blog the most when there is "real" work to be done."

I do too!

I gotta go.....

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Tee said...

i love this blog! (shillin' the love)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home