SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, May 06, 2005

Post is Deleted

These past months,
I've been true to myself on here.
Wherever I go; whatever I say.

Today is the first post I've ever deleted.
And, curiously, I don't know why.

Could it be:
1)I don't want RL friends reading those thoughts
2)I don't want to disrupt the fictious self
I've created on here
3)I don't even want to face those thoughts myself?

I think it's number 3.

BTW--I am so cutting edge.
I thought of this a couple weeks ago [sure, but I did],
and someone has put it into action:

http://darthside.blogspot.com/

take a peek. What a great marketing strategy.
How come I don't know how to make $$$ off my ideas?

4 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a great idea!

It's brilliant and poignant!

It solves world hunger!

Ah well, I'll just delete it.

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's ok, Mojo, I'm currently deleting posts too. I go with the "I've written it out, which is what was important in this case, and no one needs to read it, including me, after this" theory of post deleting.

I'll go into business with you. I haven't forgotten about the Plan. First the Plan, then the world. Yes?

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger sumo said...

Okay Squirrels...go to my post about tagging...there's something there for you. I know you are busy, but I thought you'd have interesting answers...and I wanted to see what you would say. Crabbie did an impressive job on it.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I blog a long blog, read it and say "Nah...don't think so!" and end up deleting the whole thing.

I HATE it when that happens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home