SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, July 29, 2005

Ehem, Play With Me

So I just read about a court case in Utah
debating the decency of a licence plate
that reads:

GAYSROK


Now, what does this read 4 U?


Arguably, the licence plate can read:

Gays Rock

or

Gays are OK


Yet, tell me, why do I see: Gay Stroke???


On an unrelated note, I'm nervous about calling my doctor
to tell her the Lexapro isn't working and is, in fact,
making me feel worse. Times two.

The ironies of my life kill me.

7 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Rainypete said...

I don't see where the problem is. If you want irony consider that fact that if the plate said STR8ROK there wouldn't be a court caese.

It's a crazy crazy world we live in.

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a court case over a license plate?

What a waste of time and money. I think the key word in all of this is "Utah".

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, at first, saw Gay's Rock.

You had pointed out for me, Gay's Are Okay.

Whatever the opinion, it's a case in court?!? So sad. As what has already been said, what a waste of time and money in Utah!

Talk to you later.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Hopefully the court can decide what is causing the gays to rock. Perhaps the rocking is causing the spelling error.
Lexapro sounds dangerous. Take something else..

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger swamp4me said...

Get your meds straightened out Mojo! You have become important to me and I will take it personally if you don't take care of yourself. (such are the hazards of blogging...)

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

I [heart] you too swampy!

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger sumo said...

What's Lexapro...and what spell does it have on you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home