SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Too Early

Even having my blood drawn flopped
yesterday.
Because I am also having a "CHEM 7" [?]
I needed to be NPO for 12 hours.

So yeah, I write this quick post to you
without a drop of coffee.
But I need to say that
I turned down the job afterall.

I simply couldn't go into that recylcing plant
[read garbage dump place, from what my partner tells]
and "motivate"
the 16 yearold-schitzo-male-who-needs-a-full-time-care-giver
by telling him he's got to "make that money."

But what really sealed the deal
and made me call the big boss to decline
the gratious offer was the fact that
the job coach coordinator LIED about me. [?WTF]
She said that she never mentioned me transporting anyone.

Now where would I even get an idea like that?
I don't know shit about this job and/or company.
Huh? I'm too confused to even begin sorting out the politics.

Now to give my blood in return for some peace.

But I am really bummed that I won't get to tell you
any cool stories . . . unless I make them up.

Oh--and I'm keeping their little First Aid Kit. [Plllth!]

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Phil said...

Here's a link to what a CHEM 7 is. I too suffer from anxiety and memory loss. I loved your profile, I feel like I REALLY know you now ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home