SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Electric Sex (Would Burn, Right)?

I imagine that even after 10 years I would be so
uncomfortable and peeved--mostly peeved--
when the father of the 13-year-old
would pick her up for the weekend and, say,
talk about the movies they were going to see.

He'd probably mention Wes Craven's _Red Eye_
as a perferrable option--and his light tone of voice,
not to mention his posture,
would make me look up trailers online later that evening.

Now, I'd probably look up the trailer to _Red Eye_
after I dropped off all of my other various children
at other various grandparents,
just to bust my *ss home to work on a gazillion projects--

while say, my partner left for the evening
with a few non-mutual friends.
Left me, we'll just imagine, a bit sexually frustrated
in an empty house.

But I would never blog about my sexual frustrations.
Even if I had become oh too cozy in my blogger relationships.

So, while looking at this trailer,
I'd probably be a bit pricked by the sexy new starlet,
Cillian Murphy. I might even think, "D*mn. He is hot."

I might not be able to put my finger on precisely
what ellevated Cillian Murphy's charisma that particular evening
until
I read his bio.
Which would begin by mentioning his startling blue eyes.

Then my cheeks would burn.
I'd put 2 and 2 together pretty quickly after that:



I'd remember the young boy from the video store
when I was 18--
his electric eyes. Eyes that made your heart gasp.
Fumble with your purchase. Your purse.

And, incidentally,
I would no-doubt remember how that same father of the
then 2year-old
left me soon after an
out-of-state wrestling match with this same video-store beau . . .

Would I even then remember how this father
would slyly checkout the swim coach's glistening bod
when the 13year-old was, say, six?

Yes, cold, blue seductive eyes--
no wonder he would want to go see this "thriller."


Umm. Piecing the puzzle together would probably
make me want to write something . . .
without giving too much away.

8 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger swamp4me said...

SQMojo, you are such an enigma. I like that about you.

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger dot said...

i turned you on to several cool blogs and you treated me like crap.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Matt said...

I love reading your crytpic posts with your cunning use of the future perfect tense. I wonder to myself, who is this person? Then I remember that I need not know.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Fred said...

Wow - where'd that come from? Very cool, very mysterious.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger kazumi said...

I love your writing

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

I'm just confused, tee,hee. But I love the way you write..

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

Is this a post on vibrators ???
Just kidding.

 
At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told my significant other today that I had erotic dreams about us last night. His response, "Really?" with eyebrows up. They were really good dreams.

Also, when organizing some things yesterday, I found an odd looking...something. I thought it was some dentist torture device. Nope. When I asked him about it, his response: "It's a vibrator," he said. Ummm... Ends up it was a massager.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home