SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Thursday, August 11, 2005

In a Rut: Spiked Coffee w/Tranqualizers

Those boys would have to be about 6 1/2 years by now.
I'd probably get up one morning
and notice that each was playing in a seperate room.
And this would be quite unusal.
Maybe Twin A would be at the dining table
with a new board game,
and Twin B would be in his room playing with cars.

I'd raise each child as a seperate person,
to the best of my ability,
but I imagine that they would still be each other's
best friend. Maybe until about 6 1/2.
Maybe it would be about that time that each child
would feel secure and confident enough to explore
without the constant shadow of his brother.
Occasionally.

Otherwise, they would still build structures together
out of wooden blocks and set about drawing what they built
on paper. Together.

While I blogged, no doubt,
and tried to think
of another fantastic adventure
to spend our last summer days on.

3 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Phil said...

Not sure I understand your post

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

that's b/c i left the "v" out of adventure . . . i'll put it back in.

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always think up fantastic adventures....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home