SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, August 05, 2005

Naturally

All of you know
that if I choose to close my eyes
you will cease to exist ?

I won't say anything
quite as unflattering as I may,
but here's an idea--

To my way of thinking
this morning, this is how I imagine
your toes:

Butterfly Wings must paint her toenails red--

Lillee, a deep shade of blue--

Blue2going doesn't keep hers trimmed--

Dragonfly experiments with yellows
and wants a tatoo by her ankle--

EbonyQueen89 changes hers so often, I couldn't tell--

Happy and Blue 2 is meticulous with his nails,
trimming them over a garbage can--

Tish never has time to worry about her nails--

DMB Freak bites his--

Swampy keeps hers trim to keep out the dirt--

Kazumi once had an interest, one summer
with a fabulous pair of sandles, but not now--

Folks at Dewey Diaries are conservative with
their toe nail polish--

MREeater peals his off when distracted--

PQ doesn't give a d*mn--

Bouncegrrrl may have maroon toenails,
but it's hard to see--

Phil's are haphazzard--

Noelle's are pure and clean--

Quipsodelica once painted his ex's toe nails--

Sumo buys the cartoon apllication stickers
(she also has BUSH MEAT tatooed
to her knuckles)--

The Anchored Nomad has fabulous, fashionable
toe nails (what ever they are)--

Etch-A-Sketch [the artist formerly know as MIKE]
has a complete foot care ensamble--

Litany has, ehem, toes we'd never imagine--

A Solitary Wife has toes--

Artic Living paints with deep purples--

Avacado doesn't know she has toes--

WillLover wouldn't blink to wear orange--

And if I've forgotten anyone today, which I'm sure I have,
it's because you don't have toes.

15 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Very funny and in my case true..

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Well, that certainly explains why I fall over every time I try to take a step.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Squirrley, you stepped on my toes with that comment. I guess you missed this picture on my CC blog.

Very Funny ;-) You make my toes tingle

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Rainypete said...

How did you know I had no toes. Webbed feet are the king!!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

How ironic that you post about toes too!!!

(And actually, I'll let you in on a little secret...my toenails are ALWAYS painted a dark blue color...to match the sea I so love!)

But, if I didn't love the sea so much, you'd be right about my toenails...I wouldn't give a dam! ;)

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger swamp4me said...

You are so good.

Yes, I do keep my nails (toes and fingers) trimmed close to keep out the dirt :)

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger PBS said...

Ha ha that's pretty funny! Mine are painted a dark blood red.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

And yours sport flashy toe rings and are painted weekly in brite vibrant colors.

That is soooo hilarious.

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I embrace orange

:)

And, SQ, I've seen yours....not painted. Get on the ball and get those sexy toes into something more comfortable! ;)

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

Hello? How can you forget my twinkle toes ?!? The glitter?
First year?

And now I'm all about metallic, I'll have you know . . .

No fair pulling out the
I've-seen-you-in-real-life-card either!

You must have my toes confused with someone else's >sniff<.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

I still sing the SQMojo song, almost every time I visit.

Out loud.

At work.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger swamp4me said...

SQ, this new template is interesting but I must say the white on black background leaves a long lasting after-image on my retinas! But, then again, I'm old... ;)

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger sumo said...

Well...thank you very much...I take that as a compliment!

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack! SQ! I _do_ remember the sparkles! I do, I do! How could I forget?!?!?

I apologize for my lapsing brain--it's chronic....

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger Dragonfly said...

You must have read my mind... :D About the tattoo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home