SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Sex Cycles: October and November

Do you have particular months
when you notice that your labido peeks?

Mine would definately be October and November.

After making absolutely incredible love
with my partner last night,
I dreamed about love-making for the rest of the morning.
Only to wake up wanting more.
Although I think of myself as a sensual person,
this insatiable desire can often catch me off guard.

Perhaps I should read more on the biology of sexual desire?
Or just enjoy the warm, yummy-ness of desire on my skin?

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Thelonius said...

I notice particular times of the day where it peaks, but not months of the year, and there are times when it's maddeningly insistent, but there's no discernable pattern or precipitating factor. Maybe you're just more in tune with nature than I am. Or maybe you're really wired to the moon ; )

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger sumo said...

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days...but I just caught up with you...and I for one am in a state of perpetual peak. Hah! You go girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home