SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, November 11, 2005

Whip-o-wirl

Visiting a Science Institute today.
I like the Space sequence the best.
And the submarine.

Oh, and I can ride a unicycle
across a wire from 30ft up in the air.
Physics. Love it. (Weighted ball, ect.)

We adjuncts are a creative bunch, sumo.
My rhetoric & film course is considered edgy--
another friend teaches rhetoric through Harry Potter.
We use anything we can find to write about.

My "standard" ENG 151 is centered on Democratic Voice--
particularly the politics of identity (race/class/gender/ect.)
and critical/reflexive thinking about the self.

Yeah. Not as jazzy as Harry Potter.

Pst. I have *5* classes next quarter.
No fear, I don't think my 8:00am class will make . . .

5 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Those unicycle things are super cool, I remember seeing one on Bill Nigh the Science Guy.

Democratic Voice - can it really work? So often, everyone is out for number 1. Survival instinct, I guess.

8AM class... It's all about caffeine pills, my dear.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

and I landed the Space Shuttle--on the first try: "Welcome Home, Fine Landing" even.

Perhaps I won't crash and burn.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

I checked: 9 people signed up for the class so far--it's on.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Fred said...

A unicycle? Forget it, I don't care how well balanced it is, I'd take a tumble.

Five classes is a bit much, isn't it? Are they all different?

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger Megan said...

I want to take your ENG 151 course! Sounds right up my alley.

Welcome to my world of morning classes; mine starts at 7:40. Ugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home