SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, December 23, 2005

Strange Packages

arrived today. Can't wait to open them.

I was born about an hour from now.
I have one year left.

My nose is cold and I wish we were all trapped
at the lodge with those whom we love,
four feet of snow, tons of pastries, wine and cheese,
and of course a nice toasty fire.
Presents wrapped with shiney bows would be sweet,
but not necessary.
I can see the glowing embers through the bubbly now.

Your warmest wishes are most heart felt;
thank you for for a terrific year
of the greast blogging friendships.

xo

3 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Fred said...

Happy Birthday!

Have a great holiday, SquirrleyMojo, I hope it's a good one.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger dot said...

Is it really your b-day or your blog b-day?

Merry Christmas, SQ. I've enjoyed your blog so much this year. It's always a pleasure to read.

=)

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Happy Birthday.
And a Merry Christmas..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home