SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Recycle Your Ribbons

You ought to.

Did I mention that I don't have TV?
Yet one of my focusi is Cultural Studies.
Ironic, eh?

Did I mention that I am using Wikipedia
to set up part of my WS class?
Of course I am checking facts . . . kindof . . .
A new age of myth emerges . . .

Why must _I_ go out to buy Thomas Jefferson
crickets?
I knew this would happen.
My sister thought I was cruel
not to replace my partner's anulls (did I tell you?
they escaped--or one was eaten by Dragon)
when he seemed so utterly desolate.

But I knew.
Now the lonely, half-staved gecko
waits for food--from me. As if I don't have enough
mouths to feed.

Jean Pierre, my psycho-Canadian-serial-killer-BIL,
has just this day been granted his VISA
from HomeLand Security.
My government fails me yet again.
SIL admitted to me and only me
that she wishes none of this had ever ever happened.
Too bad.
Her mail-order-hubby is on his way now.
Did I mention he looks like Harry Potter?
Harry Potter in knee-high bobby socks
and sandels.

DELL scared me yesterday. We ordered ink Tuesday evening,
about 7pm, and Wednesday afternoon, about 12:30pm,
an unmarked white van appeared outside.

Knock knock.

A small package. I picked up the package and
looked for some type of identification on the van.
Nothing.
UPS? FedX? Nothing.
I thought it was a bomb.
Or anthrax.

Remember when we all used to be scared of anthrax?
Those were the days.

So I got my ink in about 17 1/2 hours,
without special shipping. No DELL warehouses
around here that I know of.
I think our printer's bugged and they were waiting
around the corner . . .

I'm finished entertaining you today.
Go home.
Make love to your lovely lover,
the only and best love you've got.

2 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Blogger Vicarious Living said...

You never fail to entertain. Or mystify.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

No TV? By choice or through mishap?

Inquiring minds want to know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home