SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Monday, April 03, 2006

A Note

Hi R,
I'm afraid I won't be in town on the 7th--what a disappointment! But if K should bring any materials in, could someone please please put them in my box?
My "angle" on the History of Feminism is to emphasize the parallel the first two (even this third!) Waves have had with social unrest--namely, Abolishment & Civil Rights--and go from there with a few key names and dates . . . by the time we get to "Global Issues" and the question of feminism being a form of "Westernization," I then try to emphasize that "feminism" (by all sorts of names & namelessness even) has its roots anywhere women seek to heal the inequalites and injustices of their lives (Uma Narayan).
Does that make sense? For what it's worth!
Give My Best,
SQ

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

word up, homie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home