SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Pricks

I started to get worked up
about a student today,
but then I had a thought:

Eh. You're a dime-a-dozen asshole.


Ok ok, then I felt bad and guilty
that I didn't have more patience--yadda yadda.

But Spring Quarter is so difficult;
just when I finally have students
(whom I have been working with for 10 weeks)
that I can have a really good conversation with--
BAM--
I have to start all over with those
who don't have a clue and may not care.

Sometimes, it's exciting.
Other times? It's exhausting.

2 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Amy said...

My guess is that you have loads of patience... you could have always beat the asshole to within inches of their life with a spiral bound notebook...

Talk about a great release for frustration.

Try it.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I bet. Kudos to you, Squirrley Mojo...I know I would NEVER EVER have enough patience!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home