SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Me So Cranky, So Very Very Cranky

Back off my blog!

I'll eat that pie if I want to, d*mnit!

You _will_ deliver that washer, _today_.

F.

Double F.

Pass the doritos.

It's called a transition--use one.

Screw it--I'm watching a movie.

There's nothing to watch.

This Jazz Diet Pepsi taste like sh*t--stawberries and cream my ass!

What the h*ll font is this? F. Double F _again_.

They're all Fs.

No, I do not want to help you with Geometry homework.

What the f is a transendental angle??

Pick up your own d*mn syrup.

I'm not cleaning today.

Not napping.

I'm going out into the sun,
into the sun,
under a tree falling with color,
waiting for my true mother
to beam me up.

6 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are having a great day. Isn't life just grand..

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Tim P. said...

you're true mother will probably b*tch slap you for being cranky. :)

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Hug!
Chocolate Sundae!
Tapioca!

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Life is like a shit sandwich.
The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat...


I love Autumn (in NY)

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Ooo....them's a lot of F's you have there....bad day, huh?

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

P.S. - Can I wait in the sun with you? I'll bring my own suntan lotion and fru-fru drink with a little umbrella in it, I promise I will! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home