SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Thursday, December 14, 2006

9:09, What a Cryptic Time

Sometimes, especially recently,
I feel as if my vocabulary is limited to 9 words.
It's pretty shitty to have a MA in Lit Theory
and feel this way.

If I only knew 909 words.

The square root of 9 is 3. I know that.
Maybe I'm just in the wrong field.

If I was a parent,
I'd volunteer to organize science day
at the local elementary.
Then blog about it.

I'd mention how many tables we could have
set up for next May. And who would run them.
Hands on activities for k-5
would be a challenge.

Astronomy or optical illusions.
What table would you run?

3 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Tim P. said...

how many things have you done just so you could blog about them later?

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't run a table. I would just run. Those science fair things are sooooooo boring.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Lillee said...

I would love to run ascience fair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home