SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'll Let You Know If the Pinata Starts Speaking

walking home from school, down the hill
on the graying asphalt,
I'd kick at the little pebbles
and just know that they were watching,
could see me from the sky.
It was the only way they could get a clear view.
You see, light from the earth
travels through space
and eventually scientist will be able to trace
the beams of light
and watch our history in the making.
They'll be watching me
because I have something significant to contribute.
They will want to know how I evolved.

Years and years later,
when my partner teases that someone
is peeking inside our PC
configurations and manipulating our software,
I remember that walk home.

I believe the future is trying to contact me
through the xbox 360, specifically throuh ViVa Pinata . . .

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe someday we will see them watching us and they will run away into another future that lets them see some other people watching them and so on and so on..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home