SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Know Why It's Annoying

because it uses the word "BETA."
Like some Huxley, 50s-SF, crome word.
I'll switch just because it has the term "BETA."
Right.

Meanwhile, the nutcrackers are up.
A soccer player, a chef, a firefighter, a fisherman . . .
Do they make female nutcrackers?

Heehee--snarf snarf. Female nutcrackers.
Artichoke (remember her?) has me giggling.

Anyone have any fantastic ideas
on what to study in WS200 Feminist Issues?
Female nutcrackers might be a good start . . .

4 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Tim P. said...

The Nutcracker is Ballet for a reason.

Psst--highlights given now...

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Female nutcrackers are far to common.
I think you should make them study Sponge Bob in your class. For no real reason..

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Erm... Underrepresentation of female Muppet's on Sesame Street?

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Thelonius said...

The collected writings of Elizabeth I

 

Post a Comment

<< Home