SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Sunday

I just found out that my grades aren't actually due until 12noon on Tuesday. That means I have an extra 26 hours to grade.

And it's a good thing too. Because I am getting sentences like: "So, all-in-all, slavery isn't always all that bad" and "Women were key in the Odyssey--I'm not even going to make the obvious point that Homer had a mother who gave birth to him."

I cringe. The funny thing is that I wanted to just give them all As and be done with it. But, oh no, they choose to smoke weed during final's week. Clue: My school is listed on MSN's party list today.

Enough about grading. Are these block paragraphs hard to read? They're hard to write--don't quite feel natural anymore.

Peace Out (for now)

3 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not give them all "F's" and let them whine their way up to a "D-"..

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Lillee said...

I agree, flunk 'em.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

I love block paragraphs. Restraining order or no.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home