SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Big Fat Turkeys

I'm hosting this year--
for the very first time--
whoaa--ooo--

Yet, I asked the MIL to bring the bird.

Our Canadian BIL is bringing a shepard's pie--WTF?
That so backfired on me.
See, he doesn't do squat around the house,
so when I asked what he was bringing
he replied: "Let me ask my wife."

Well, as you can imagine--that didn't fly.
But now he's bring shepard pie.
Uh. Yuk.

Good thing we have a gazillion deserts to wash it down with.
And a family trivia game I designed myself.

The questions were pretty challenging
to generate without resorting
to sarcasm and bitterness . . . but it should all be fun.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Day..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home