SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Invisible Word Identification--Since I Can't Reply On Your Blogs

Invisible Lizzard:

Freakishly, I _do_ care. I won't try to explain it. Hope the mere fact cheers you. I'd be sincerely disappointed if you stopped blogging. Eek. Sappiness is contagious.

Whoop for your mom! And, somehow, I knew the spirit of this post was changing when you wrote: "I stopped in the Men's room . . ." Would like to know more about what triggered your mood change & if it was more than a mood change. The whole post had a tinge of Dickens searching for holiday joy . . . are you a religious man?

Contingency Plan:

Are you safely in your new home?

Swampy:

Hope you are enjoying the festivities!

3 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel left out of the comments. Stupid Wordpress letting people comment..

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy and blue 2 rules w/o comments!! xoxo

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Squirrley, you've noticeably increased the smile that has been sneaking through at the corners, off an on, since I got home.*

As to what changed my mood, I'm not sure. Could have been the endorphin rush of stretching my legs after being in a cramped airplane seat for 2 hours. Doubtful it was the pleasant allure of an airport restroom.

Am I a religious man? Though I'll answer, yes, I will confess that I don't know much about those things I can't see and I only take a limited amount on faith. However, I'm fairly certain I have a guardian angel (named Everett) who steps in to help me out every once in a while. Maybe he splashed some of that cold water up on my face to snap me out of my funk.

(* Although this business about you not being able to comment on my blog is troubling. I'll try turning off the word verification for a while. We'll see if the spammers catch on.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home