SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New/Old/Barrowed/Blue

New: We finally replaced our grill (remember it was stolen last spring and we vowed not to replace it until we moved from the ghetto). This grill has two surfaces and, whoa, a cover. Did not come with 35cm reinforced steel chain.

Old: I'm worried sick over 4 students who did not complete their final work for ENG150 (basic literacy). Just turn in your d*mn work! You'll get like a "C," people--come on! I sent out group emails pleading for them to contact me at home--ridiculous, no?

Barrowed: Borak--I'm so ashamed. I knew it was risky, but I had no idea that it would be this offensive AND not funny. No laughs. At least I can tell my students that I have seen it and hated it.

Blue: The color my daughter's eyes would be.

And Pete Rose? Not that I know anything, anything about football, but so what? He bet on his own team every night--how could that fix the game? Sports fanatics.

4 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend, Pete Rose played baseball for the Cardinals in the 1980's....not football

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Aww! Good teacher!

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger kazumi said...

isn't pete just showing 'team spirit'??

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yeah, we STILL live in the ghetto and have the CHEAPEST grill they make for the same reason you mentioned.

And my son's eyes would be blue too...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home