SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Not Even Light or Low-cal

Why am I covering everything in ranch dressing?

I dipped a grilled cheese sandwhich in the stuff. Crispy food
simply taste better with ranch . . . even grapes.

[No, not preggers, either. Hey, _Juno_ sucked--well, disappointed. Jason Bateman was so creepy his performance haunts--the only good aspect of the film.]

Is my body just that serious about keeping those extra two pounds?? Or--what mineral is Kraft ranch dressing providing that my body lacks all of the sudden? Perhaps--Kraft has started using opium as a suppliment?

Time to get out my old chemistry set.

3 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger swamp4me said...

Hmmm...grilled cheese dipped in ranch. That sounds good -- and I don't even like ranch dressing. Must be the cold weather...

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Ranch - also yummy on pizza!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Seriously Squirrley... we're supposed to accept that Juno sucked from a person prone to dipping grapes in Ranch dressing?

Try French Fries dipped in Ranch next time you're at a restaurant equipped to serve both. Tasty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home