SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Blogging Suicide

Great--I've committed blogging suicide.

Just when I google my blog and finally find something--BAM--I knock the monkey and am confined to the silence of BlackBall.

Two hours and not a d*mn post. Sh*t.
Wasn't it SpongeBob's greatest lament?
Just when I thought I had everybody on my side,
I ripped my pants.



Did no one understand my _The Fence_ project? or was it simply to banal?

I'm otta here.

4 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger swamp4me said...

Ok, I will admit that I am totally confused - but then, I have been out chasing frogs all day :) Anyway, this is a comment so you must not have committed blogging suicide.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

No worries, no one is blackballing you! Just busy. But I always have time for Squirrely.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

I go to all the trouble...

I click on 'favorites' then 'squirrelymojo', wait for the page to load, and

No New Post!

I was all ready for my squirrely-fix, but noooo.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

Hmn, whoever thought you were on the West Coast didn't bother to look at the time stamp region setting for your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home