SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Sunday, February 13, 2005


Soon it will be spring and we can all return to the parks--that is if the city continues to keep them open. Our state is also considering a vehicle fee for State run Parks. I have mixed feelings about this: Where will all the poor peole go? Not every one can really afford amusement parks, movies, or malls; some can barely afford gas money to drive to a green area. I understand that nothing is free. Not sun, nor trees . . . but who suffers? children. But I guess not our children . . . Posted by Hello

6 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger swamp4me said...

I don't think state parks should charge entrance fees -- just seems wrong. In Maine they only charge out of state folks...that doesn't seem quite as bad.

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Washington State you live.

Another piece of the puzzle clicks into place.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

giggle giggle.

not quite, Yoda.

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If true it was, deny it you would.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Litany said...

WTF is with the nosey Yoda talking dude? Leave the woman in peace! She has a funny, interesting, thought-provoking blog. Stop trying to track her down and just enjoy!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

Yoda dude knows what it's up to; I enjoy a chase.

Litany believes I'm a woman? Interesting . . . and fabulous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home