SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Eeeeeeeeeek!

Yikes--so I check my blog occasionally at work--no biggie, right??

WRONG!

The address bar! the d*amn address bar! so, if you scroll down on it--up pops squirrleymojo.blogwhatever.com!

How can I get this off my PCs at work?? I share this space with peers!
[btw. "they" check out boring stuffing at work: ebay, americanexpress, and google--that's it. perhaps they really don't know how to use a PC for detective work??
am I giving myself and fellow bloggers away even more??]

I cannot let this posting get out--people who know me would, well, so KNOW me!

Blogsquad Unite! or Activate!

What I mean is: Help me figure out how to erase my fingerprints!

and also, can we say North Korea??? and Prince Charles. and my blogging identity--all in the same day. . .

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Litany said...

Your blog is a gas! I'm hereby putting you on my 'faves list.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

You can go to all the trouble of deleting stuff but why bother. Just say some other person was using the computer using your log in. Then stare at the person you dislike most.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home