SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Monday, April 25, 2005

Curse the Wendy's Finger Woman!!

She has screwed up my psyche big time!

My partner took me out for lunch to cellebrate my fabulous, yes fabulous, interview at _____________ restaurant, and, and

SOMETHING REALLY GROSS HAPPENED!

Only, I felt like I couldn't say anything b/c I would become a suspect!
I shit you not, folks!
But, if you know Mojo, you know I did say something--

But, I MUST take a nap and get ready for the midterm--
I just had to type this up to remind myself to give you the RESTAURANT NAME
and the CIRCUMSTANCES OF SAID GROSSNESS soon, very soon.

Stay tuned for this TRUE TALE.

3 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger sumo said...

Can't wait to hear it. Will it make us feel really icky? Maybe you'll need a disclaimer first...just a suggestion.

 
At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah. Well, Wendy's finger woman aside, if you weren't actually responsible, someone was. So sue the bastards.

Not that I know what happened, but I'm guessing a toenail in your guacamole.

Quick! Take pictures of your unclipped toenails! Take pictures of the unclipped toenails of everyone you know! I'll send you mine... actually, ew. Never mind.

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can't wait to be grossed out!
blue2go

 

Post a Comment

<< Home