SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Don't Google Your Own Blog

The experience can be rather depressing.
For example, I found a site called "BlogShares"
and discovered that my blog was only worth $6,000.
In virtual cash.

I think my value is down b/c I cannot figure out
how to install a blogroll. Should it be "role"??

And excuse me Mr. Kant! How do you justify
putting a "[sic]" after my name???
Do I not have the agency to name myself?
I think I'll just stroll over there and ask him--


I am beginning to understand why [some] men
[may] fear castration . . .

grumble grumble
piss and moan

3 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Know what's worse?
Look up "blogging for money."

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Blogrolls aren't hard. Email if you want help.

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could just put in links.
blue2go

 

Post a Comment

<< Home