SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Monday, March 28, 2005

Post Easter

I can't imagine all the mothers
who woke up this morning to
not only plastic and paper grass strung all through the house,
but also little wads of pastel tinfoil
and half shelled eggs littering the living space.

My mid-sized U actually has five branch campuses
located throughout the state.
Tonight, from 7:30-9:30, I will teach a WS100
at one of these campuses.
Ehem, my main priority will be to stay awake.
You see, I think I have the "dropsies."
For the past couple of weeks, I've felt horrible drowsy at 2:00pm
and 7:00pm. Yet, tonight is important to me
b/c I want to set just the right tone for the class . . .

I have a must book:
Thomas de Zengotita's Mediated: How the Media Shapes your World and the Way you Live in It. Professor at the Dalton School at New York University.
Feel free to browse the first chapter on this link; I believe it may be worth your time.
[Can't get Blogger to accept my link?? Here it is: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4559660]

Tomorrow? ENG 152. What films should I show this quarter?
_Bamboozled_, definately. Maybe excerpts from Tommy's book up there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home