SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Friday, April 08, 2005

It's Not Like That: Peeking Under the Window

It's not like I don't still read your blogs.
Because I do.
I laugh.
I think you are witty and fun.

It just seems that for *some*--if I comment--
a time lapse/warp cames and sucks you away.
I'm not sure what's happening . . . to reality.
I'm enjoying the lurk.

I may have an, as of yet, undefinable blogging superpower.
I've always expected such.
Perhaps I am discovering how to manipulate the Blog
without ever opening a comment window.
Peeking under the window.

4 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

become a voyeur, eh?

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Commenting can become a pain in the arse, sometimes. There are many reasons why this is so. I'm too lazy to discuss any of them.

Lurking is just as entertaining, but much less stressful.

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

butterfly effect works both ways

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It isn't always easy to comment. Lurking is fine by me..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home