SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Monday, April 11, 2005

My Fridge Work

Although my last post, "The Shitwork of Blogging," deserves to remain in focus, I simply can't help myself--I must keep the blog rolling.

Is it just me, or is Zatarain's New Orleans Style Black Bean and Rice yummy city? Too bad I inhaled a piece of steaming rice into the back of my throat and burnt my tongue on the first bite . . .
Didn't some famous novelist write about avoiding such an event? Hemmingway?
Curse my blogger knowledge.

Tonight! WS100. We will learn
the difference between these terms:

Transgendered
(people who push the boarders of "normative" gender through behavior, ect.)
Transexuals
(those who feel as if they have been born into the wrong body)
Transvestites
(people who enjoy cross-dressing)
Androgyny
(people who lack obvious distinction in gender recognition)
Hermaphrodites
(those who are born with both or no reproductive organs and must choose a gender)

Who needs a WS Certificate to teach the social construction of gender? C is biting my last nerve. She keeps emailing me and throwing the WSC in my face . . . what a twisted unhappy little wretch who seeks to enforce all rules so that she may succeed . . . screw that!

But tonight will be hard. We have also been dancing around the role religion plays in all of this. Naturally. However, I really don't want to bust in and knock religion to smither-come . . . I believe religion holds great value . . . I am not ready to confront/teach this section . . . . aeiya.

If I had a 12-year-old, I'm sure she would excell in every subject except English. Especially spelling. In fact, she'd get straight As except in spelling. We'd probably have to study tonight over words like:

absolute beacon camouflage
credible deliberate exceed
grammar humane initial
kernel maneuver mortal
nutrition optical phrase
reality ridicule season
timid vital

I would moan and complain as much as she. Then we'd eat ice cream.

Oh, and btw: "out-sourcing torture"??!

2 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

If you want to keep the "Shitwork..." post as the top-most, you could just post 'My Fridge...' as 1 minute before the 'Shitwork' post time...

Just a thought.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Tee said...

i believe it is a toss-up between zat's blackbeans & rice, and the redbeans & rice... both are yum.

i love to spell, but intentionally misspelt harmonica in 8th grade so i wouldn't win the spelling bee, and forever be scarred.

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home