SquirrleyMojo:

Bet You Thought I'd Never Write Here

Thursday, May 12, 2005

I Think Most Christians Don't Like My Blog :-(

Open my eyes to Your heart Lord,
Open my eyes to Your heart,
I want to see You
I want to see You . . .



I confess, I still mumble a bit
in an old hardcopy journal
I received as a gift a couple years ago.

Back in March of 2002,
I must have been studing the Book of Ruth
because I have written:

For if you remain silent at this time,
relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place,
but you and your father's family will perish.
And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?

4 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

I also wanted to point out, just not within the blog itself for some reason, that I think Ruth is giving a sad warning with the bit about the guy and his family perishing . . . must Biblical passages than I have run into lately sound incredibly sad to me . . . in place of joy and triumph, there is so much pain and fear . . .

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Tee said...

well, all of us non-christians love it!!! and there is something to that idea about fear lately... something about "and all creatures will feel the fear" or some such. (saw that on tv last nite)

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's impossible to not like your blog. Full of warmth, and light. The law is written on your heart SQ.

What happens when the angels fly away? Does the devil take our hand? Are we left with the Zen Slap? The humiliation that brings true humility? Do we find relief in blessed agony? We have no one to blame but ourselves. We can't blame the angels.

"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"


:`-(

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger swamp4me said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home